- Thu 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Sat - Sun 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Book a reservation for any day or time using the button below:
- Reservations for mini golf and batting cages without patio or party room use are 1.5 hrs
- A party reservation is 2.5 hours of exclusive use of our patio or party room with a $50 facility use fee (refundable if you cancel by phone) . See party pricing options below or pay-as-you-play
- 12 hour notice required
- You can reserve any day between 9am-8pm (SUN 1-8)
- You will receive a text message and email confirming your reservation and also again one week prior to confirm
- You will receive a reminder text 2 hours before your reservation to confirm, cancel or reschedule
- Reservations take priority over walk-ins
HOPETOWN TEEN TOURNEY:
The HOPEtown Teen Tournament at Victory Fun Park is back! Teens who are age 13-18 can participate either as individuals or can come with their youth groups. Great prizes! And the only cost of entry is a can of food for our pantry! The HOPEtown Teen Tournament will be Saturday, October 22, at Victory Fun Park at 5 pm. Knock in a couple of hole-in-ones and stand tall in the winner’s circle!
- 636 East Church St.
Lewisburg, TN 37091
- 9 hole mini golf course, challenging enough for adults but fun for kids
- 2 automated batting cages each with dual pitching machines: baseball or softball
- Water Wars: the ultimate water balloon game
- Shaved Ice in 12 delicious flavors
- Drinks including water, sodas and Powerade
- Entire facility wheelchair and stroller accessible
- Party room inside and patio and gazebo outside
- All credit cards accepted including Square Wallet
- Free Wi Fi
- Keep score on your smartphone with downloadable app
- MINI GOLF:
- ADULT: $5.00
- SENIORS (65 and over): $4.00
- CHILD (6-12): $3.50
- CHILD (under 6): free with paying adult
- 2nd ROUND: $2.50
- BATTING CAGE TOKEN: $2.00 (20 baseballs or softballs)
- WATER WARS: bucket of 7 balloons: $2.50
- SHAVED ICE:
- $2.50 (8oz)
- $3.00 (12 oz)
- $3.50 (16 oz)
Looking for a fun place to have a party for a birthday, graduation or other special event? Check out our party packages and book your reservation online for any day and time (9am-7pm). A party reservation is 2.5 hours of exclusive use of our patio and/or party room. You can bring your own food and we have a fridge you can use. A $50 facility use fee is required to be paid at the time of booking to guarantee space (refundable if you cancel by phone).
Using the link below, send a digital gift card in any amount you choose to your friends, family, or yourself on the date you select. Thank you for your support of local small business!
Try one of our 12 delicious flavors: Natural Orange, Tiger Blood, Natural Banana, Natural Cherry, Wedding Cake, Strawberry, Grape, Sour Apple, Blue Raspberry, Peach, Ice Cream or Watermelon. Available in small (8 oz), medium (12 oz) or large (16 oz).
Come try Water Wars, the ultimate water balloon game where opponents shoot water balloons at each other’s battle stations; the better your aim, the wetter your opponent gets!
We have 2 automatic dual pitching machines using tokens: wheel or arm machines that can pitch baseball and/or softball at variable speeds!
We are so grateful and blessed for everyone who visited us this year. We want to especially thank our partners:
We have partnered with Duck River Raceway Park for the 2022 season to sponsor the Crate Late Model division and also the Memorial Day Classic race.
God speaks to us in different ways. God put a dream in Don Kania's heart, and with wife Sally's encouragement, a miniature golf course was built. Our goal is to provide a new, fun, family activity for the community and also to be a witness for Him.