We are open to RESERVATIONS ONLY. You must book online using the button above. Your safety is our top priority.
Here is our business model going forward based on federal and state guidance:
- Our attractions will be open to reservations for families or couples only. They will have exclusive use of the facility during their time.
- No walk-ins
- Reservations will be 1.5 hours with 30 min intervals to allow social distancing and disinfecting between reservations.
- 8 hour notice required; first come, first served on scheduling
- You must reserve online at the link above
- You can reserve any day between 9am-9pm (SUN 1-9).
- You will receive a text message and email confirming your reservation
- You will receive a text 2 hours before your reservation to confirm
- CDC recommends less than 10 per group/family
- If you or someone in your family is sick, please do not reserve
- Reservation deposit and minimum fee are waived and not required
- We accept all contactless payment methods
- If you prefer to pay online, digital gift cards are available for purchase
- Masks will be provided if requested
- Mini golf clubs, balls, scorecards and pencils will be given out by staff
- Please bring your own helmets and bats for the batting cage, if possible
- Bats and helmets are available but must be given out by staff
- Please place golf clubs and bats in marked receptable in office after use
- Please throw away mini golf scorecard pencils after use
- Equipment and touching surfaces will be disinfected after each use
- Inside party room is not available
- You can use outside patio, gazebo and picnic tables
- We ask each family to bring a non-perishable food or hygiene item to be provided to Hopetown for those in need
- 636 East Church St.
Lewisburg, TN 37091
- 9 hole mini golf course, challenging enough for adults but fun for kids
- 2 automated batting cages each with dual pitching machines: baseball or softball
- Water Wars: the ultimate water balloon game
- Shaved Ice in 11 delicious flavors
- Drinks including water, sodas and Powerade
- Entire facility wheelchair and stroller accessible
- Party room inside and patio and gazebo outside
- All credit cards accepted including Square Wallet
- Free Wi Fi
- Keep score on your smartphone with downloadable app
- MINI GOLF:
- ADULT: $4.50
- CHILD (6-12): $3.50
- CHILD (under 6): free with paying adult
- SENIORS (65 and over): $3.50
- 2nd ROUND: $2.50
- BATTING CAGE TOKEN: $2.00 (20 baseballs or softball
- WATER WARS: bucket of 7 balloons: $2.50
- SHAVED ICE: $2 (8oz) $2.50 (12 oz) $3 (16 oz)
Try one of our 11 delicious flavors including our newest, Tiger Blood along with Natural Banana, Natural Cherry, Wedding Cake, Strawberry, Grape, Sour Apple, Blue Raspberry, Peach, Ice Cream and Watermelon. Available in small (8 oz), med. (12 oz) or large (16 oz).
Come try our new attraction, Water Wars, the ultimate water balloon game where opponents shoot water balloons at each other’s battle stations; the better your aim, the wetter your opponent gets!
MINI GOLF PHOTOS:
BATTING CAGES: we have 2 automatic dual pitching machines using tokens: wheel or arm machines that can pitch baseball and/or softball at variable speeds!
RACE CAR SPONSOR:
Proud sponsor of Gaven Steagall who races Street Stock
God speaks to us in different ways. God put a dream in Don Kania's heart, and with wife Sally's encouragement, a miniature golf course was built. Our goal is to provide a new, fun, family activity for the community and also to be a witness for Him.