After much prayerful thought, we want to provide help to our community with safety as our first priority. Here is our business model going forward based on federal and state recommendations in response to COVID-19:
Our batting cage and mini golf will be open to reservations for families only. They will have exclusive use of the property during their time.
Reservations will be 1 hour with 30 min intervals in between, This will allow for social distancing and disinfecting between reservations.
48 hour notice required; first come, first served on scheduling.
To reserve, send an email with name, number and preferred date/time to email@example.com.
Any day and time can be requested. We will get back to you to confirm
CDC recommends 10 people or less per group/family
If you or someone in your family is sick, please do not reserve
Reservation deposit is waived and not required
Temp pricing change: all children 12 and under play mini golf free
Equipment and touching surfaces will be disinfected after each use
Gloves will be provided if requested
No shaved ice will be served
Inside party room will not be available
We ask each family to bring non-perishable food or hygiene items to be provided to Hopetown for those in need
Each family will be given a palm cross or bookmark as a reminder to pray
Again, our first priority is your safety and well-being. Please be patient as we work out this process. We will be closed the weekend of 3/21-22 but you can start requesting reservations for Monday 3/23 and beyond. Our goal is to provide a place where families can get out and have some fun while feeling safe. God Bless you all.
- 636 East Church St.
Lewisburg, TN 37091
- 9 hole mini golf course, challenging enough for adults but fun for kids
- 2 automated batting cages each with dual pitching machines: baseball or softball
- Water Wars: the ultimate water balloon game
- Shaved Ice in 11 delicious flavors
- Drinks including water, sodas and Powerade
- Entire facility wheelchair and stroller accessible
- Party room inside and patio and gazebo outside
- All credit cards accepted including Square Wallet
- Free Wi Fi
- Keep score on your smartphone with downloadable app
- MINI GOLF:
- ADULT: $4.50
- CHILD (6-12): $3.50
- CHILD (under 6): free with paying adult
- SENIORS (65 and over): $3.50
- 2nd ROUND: $2.50
- BATTING CAGE TOKEN: $2.00 (20 baseballs or softball
- WATER WARS: bucket of 7 balloons: $2.50
- SHAVED ICE: $2 (8oz) $2.50 (12 oz) $3 (16 oz)
Try one of our 11 delicious flavors including our newest, Tiger Blood along with Natural Banana, Natural Cherry, Wedding Cake, Strawberry, Grape, Sour Apple, Blue Raspberry, Peach, Ice Cream and Watermelon. Available in small (8 oz), med. (12 oz) or large (16 oz).
Come try our new attraction, Water Wars, the ultimate water balloon game where opponents shoot water balloons at each other’s battle stations; the better your aim, the wetter your opponent gets!
MINI GOLF PHOTOS:
BATTING CAGES: we have 2 automatic dual pitching machines using tokens: wheel or arm machines that can pitch baseball and/or softball at variable speeds!
RACE CAR SPONSOR:
Proud sponsor of Gaven Steagall who races Street Stock
God speaks to us in different ways. God put a dream in Don Kania's heart, and with wife Sally's encouragement, a miniature golf course was built. Our goal is to provide a new, fun, family activity for the community and also to be a witness for Him.