Enjoy family fun at the only outdoor mini golf course and batting cages in southern middle Tennessee. We are across from Wendy's on the Lewisburg bypass.
NEW SUMMER WALK-IN HOURS:
- Wed - Thu 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Fri - Sat 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Sun 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Victory Fun Park Dirt Car Show for Memorial Day Weekend on Saturday May 27th from 12pm-3pm. See real race cars that compete at Duck River Raceway Park. Join us for Door prizes, Give Aways, Vendors, Food Trucks, and Awards! Victory Fun Park’s mini golf, batting cages, Water Wars, and shaved ice will be open 11-8.
Here is our schedule for the Memorial Day weekend. During this busy weekend, take time to remember those who gave their lives for our freedom.
FRI-SAT: 11-8pm (regular walk-in hours)
SAT: 12-3pm Duck River Raceway Park race car show at Victory Fun Park (open for walk-ins). Event info: fb.me/e/Y5fEYsZI
SUN: 1-6pm (regular walk-in hours)
SUN night: Duck River Raceway Park Memorial Day race
MON (Memorial Day): CLOSED
Book a reservation for any day or time using the button below:
- Reservations for mini golf and batting cages without patio or party room use are 1.5 hrs
- A party reservation is 2.5 hours of exclusive use of our patio or party room with a $75 facility use fee (refundable if you cancel by phone) . See party pricing options below or pay-as-you-play
- 12 hour notice required
- You can reserve any day between 9am-8pm (SUN 1-8)
- You will receive a text message and email confirming your reservation
- You will receive a reminder text 2 hours before your reservation to confirm, cancel or reschedule
- Reservations take priority over walk-ins
Using the link below, send a digital gift card in any amount you choose to your friends, family, or yourself on the date you select. Thank you for your support of local small business!
- 636 East Church St.
Lewisburg, TN 37091
- 9 hole mini golf course, challenging enough for adults but fun for kids
- 2 automated batting cages each with dual pitching machines: baseball or softball
- Water Wars: the ultimate water balloon game
- Shaved Ice in 12 delicious flavors
- Drinks including water, sodas and Powerade
- Entire facility wheelchair and stroller accessible
- Party room inside and patio and gazebo outside
- All credit cards accepted including Square Wallet
- Free Wi Fi
- Keep score on your smartphone with downloadable app
- MINI GOLF:
- ADULT: $5.50
- SENIORS (65 and over): $4.50
- CHILD (6-12): $4.00
- CHILD (under 6): free with paying adult
- 2nd ROUND: $3.00
- BATTING CAGE TOKEN: $2.50 (20 baseballs or softballs)
- WATER WARS: bucket of 7 balloons: $3.00
- SHAVED ICE:
- $3.00 (8oz)
- $3.50 (12 oz)
- $4.00 (16 oz)
Try one of our 12 delicious flavors: Natural Orange, Tiger Blood, Natural Banana, Natural Cherry, Wedding Cake, Strawberry, Grape, Sour Apple, Blue Raspberry, Peach, Ice Cream or Watermelon. Available in small (8 oz), medium (12 oz) or large (16 oz).
Come try Water Wars, the ultimate water balloon game where opponents shoot water balloons at each other’s battle stations; the better your aim, the wetter your opponent gets!
We have 2 automatic dual pitching machines using tokens: wheel or arm machines that can pitch baseball and/or softball at variable speeds!
We are so grateful and blessed for everyone who visited us this year. We want to especially thank our partners:
We have partnered with Duck River Raceway Park for the 2023 season to sponsor the Kids Mini Cup division and also partnered with Jimmy Gray Motorsports.
God speaks to us in different ways. God put a dream in Don Kania's heart, and with wife Sally's encouragement, a miniature golf course was built. Our goal is to provide a new, fun, family activity for the community and also to be a witness for Him.